Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about new fits, limited releases, and exclusive offers just for you. We promise no spam and unsubscribe anytime.
- Keep your frames in their case and avoid leaving them in the car or warm places, as this can damage the acetate.
- Put your frames in a secure place with the lenses facing up to avoid scratching.
- Remove your pair carefully with both hands to prevent bending of and scratches on the frame.
- To prevent the stretching of your frames, avoid keeping your frames on your head.
- Use your microfiber cloth to clean your lenses and to prevent scratches.