Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about new fits, limited releases, and exclusive offers just for you. We promise no spam and unsubscribe anytime.
- You have equally wider cheekbones distinguished with an equally wide forehead and jawline
- Your chin is rounded
Rounded faces look great in frames that are angular and sharper, adding definition to your curved features.
- Your face has angular lines and prominently square jawline
- Your forehead, cheekbones, and jaw are similar in width
Any frame with a curved shape will look great, balancing your angular features with a more rounded frame.
- Forehead and jaw are proportionately similar in width
- Rounded jaw and chin
Just about any style frame will look wonderful on your face, as this is considered a universally flattering face shape.
- Your forehead and jawline are the widest parts of the face, with cheekbones narrowing into jawline
- You have a narrow chin
You want to mimic your face shape for the most flattering look. Any frame that is wider on top and tapers out towards the bottom will look great.